Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hats on !!

I'm loving the return of the cold frosty weather that we seem a bit lacking in this winter.  Who could forget last winter and the big freeze from November to January!  It's a great excuse (not that I need one!) but it justifies wearing my favourite hat at the moment.  






Based on a newsboy or baker boy hat, this crochet hat fits more like a beanie, with raised ribbed work and a soft peak which you can wear any which way you like.  I like to embellish it with either a crochet flower or buttons - this makes it as individual as you are!  I like to wear mine at a slightly jaunty angle and I can see it catchs people's eye.  I don't know about you but if I see someone with something I like I can't resist asking where they got it.  Maybe people are too shy...


Priced at £10, I can't think of a better way of adding to your autumn/winter wardrobe.  Find me on Facebook and message me .  Any colours or preferences catered for, child's version also available just as soon as my little fingers can crochet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Fair Saturday 1 December

It seems to be the countdown to the big day starts earlier every year and as some one who has a November birthday, I've grown used to ...